This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Very Sweet Day

Even though three of the four children are recovering from the flu, today was the best Valentine's day that I can remember.
 
I bought the children each a small box of candy, and had it waiting for them at the table.
It was just a small treat, but Sara-Cooper thought it was so special.
(The children made these valentine vases last week.)


It might not have been the best idea to give it to them before breakfast. 


After breakfast, Cooper gave me the most beautiful tulips.


I love the fact that he put them in this great galvanized bucket.


He also gave Sara-Cooper a Valentine Happy!
The biggest stuffed animal he could find.
She was so proud. She carried it around all day.


She and Oliver took turns riding it.


Because I always seem to wait until the last minute...
Creighton and I spent the evening making valentines for his school party.

 

  
Oliver was having a rough night, so we gave him a little treat before bed.
 




We had the most beautiful snow shower to end the night.

( I did not get a picture, but after Cooper came home from church, there were about 25 games of checkers played.  To Creighton's dismay, his Dad is the reigning champion:) )

No comments:

Post a Comment